Property Title Search Report
If you need a title search report (“TSR”) for a specific property located in the State Florida you can now place your order here. Whether you are purchasing a property at the courthouse with no title insurance or simply need a report on a specific property to verify if there are any mortgages or liens against that property, a title search report would be necessary for complete and accurate findings. Our searches are performed by our underwriters who are composed of licensed title examiners and attorneys.
Description: A property Title Search Report (“TSR”) is an examination of a property’s County recorded official records filed against the subject property. For example, mortgages, liens, judgments, etc. The complete report includes the following data:
- Full legal description of the subject property
- Title vesting – name of current owner
- Conveyances of record
- List of all liens against the property, date they were filed, and Official Records Book and Page
- Name search results for current owner (any liens or judgments against the owner)
- Copies of all the recorded documents referenced on the title search report
Search Fee: $200.00
Turnaround Time: The complexity of every search may vary and can dictate the turnaround time; however the average turnaround time for a TSR is 1 to 3 business days. If this is a rush please indicate on your order so we can expedite your request.
Refund Policy: The title search fee is non-refundable.